SS SiteBoost – since Shuttrstock finally started to work on its interface development has been suspended
Latest update: 0.29b / 11-12-2010
Enhance Shutterstock.com site features by changing the user interface (author @plrang).
Save Your time with this free web application, add-on to Your contributors / buyers account.
Statistics per single image on Live Stats Panel
Direct edit from gallery – and more
Extremely useful for SS contributors. Quick access to edit photo keywords and site options, full / live statistics, keyword counter, better image previews, referred contributors scanner..
Authorised download sites: 351.pl, userscripts.org, Mozilla add-ons
License applies to source code, application use is free.
It’s safe – anyone can review the source. No passwords, no logins, it works only when You’re logged in.
You like it? Please link to this page
Live Stats Panel
How it works?
It gives an easy way to manage Shutterstock portfolio:
- Edit in place and direct edit buttons as a short cut to edit each photo data, from the Gallery and contributor Home page – without searching through the batches
- edit photo data straight from its page
- StatSS – quick stats panel from almost any SS page
- Live Stats – no more F5 to refresh – set a time to refresh Your daily stats (3-180minutes)
- switch and view the daily sales stats in the same panel
- referrals scanner
- alternative Image Previews with full title text – in Gallery, on Home page and other pages
- enables Image Previews in Most Popular Images
- makes Image Previews available in Chrome, Opera (also useful for image buyers)
- adds different shortcuts to most popular options
How to use it?
Script recognizes the Shutterstock page You are on and launches a specified action according to it. When You enter selected page – just click Your new bookmark button.
- contributors ‚HOME page‚
- Portfolio / Gallery page
- selected Photo / Footage page
- batch and photo edit pages
Update 11-12-2010 0.29b Maintenance release – fixed parts of stats management and lifetime
Update v0.29 (10-12-2010) - Maintenance release
- Fixed Image Previews problems
- Fixed Image Stats
- Many visual and interface ergonomy fixes ( added forum shortcut menu, Quick Edit back on Home Page thumbnails … etc.)
- Improved cross browser compatibility issues
Update v0.28 (12-11-2010)
- Adapted to Shutterstock’s New Contributors Home page
- and some minor tweaks
- all versions except the bookmarklet version show image previews on the map (don’t know why yet)
0.28 for New Contributors Home page
Update v0.27 (04-11-2010)
- Full Total Stats per single image – archival sales data now available live in various places like Image Previews, InPlace Editor or image edit page.
- Application is scanning progressively all archival data and builds the database on Your computer, nothing is sent outside anywhere.If You close the browser or stop the „Spider” and enable it later it will start right where it got stopped, after getting all data it will slow down for 12 hours, because Shutterstock updates stats once a day.
- „Spider” can be enabled/disabled to stop from scanning if You have a large amount of images but it is created to save resources and bandwidth so just give it some time to work and observe the system / bandwidth load
Edit and stats In Place
Gathering and showing archival image sales data.
But NOT in the Gallery
because – gallery URL = www.shutterstock
and contributor’s account URL = submit.shutterstock
After enabling the checkbox You may need to refresh the page,
Click LOG to watch „Spider” working
Update v0.25c (08-10-2010) Updated for SS gallery layout changes, added EditInPlace for contributors HOME page images, several fixes.
Update v0.25 (30-09-2010)
Edit from Live Stats panel
Keyword and title length counter
- Edit in place – click on the thumbnail in Live Stats to get the editor immediately (except footage)
- - keyword counter – live
- - title length counter – live
- Referrals scan added – tricky and time limited to avoid servers overload
- Initial code changed, merged bookmarklet and standalone script code into one – what a relief
- Still no round corners in IE and O
- Several optimizations and bug fixes
Live StatSS – refresh time select
Edit buttons and Image previews
click to enlarge
Update v0.24 (02-09-2010)
- Quick Stats panel – click StatSS to view the latest downloads and for quick access to stat details area.
StatSS available on any http;//submit.shutterstock* page – for example Forum, Home
- Image Previews improved
- Changed the version naming convention for further use
- added footage gallery pages (edit button) and video page support (go to edit page – short cut after a button click)
If You already have v0.02 installed it will autoupdate to (v0.02 x) – just reload the page or clear the browser cache.
(c) footage by hospitalera
Version 0.02 history
* combined old bookmarklet 1 and 2
It is possible now to edit a photo metadata from its page by clicking the bookmarklet there or by clicking it within contributors Shutterstock portfolio gallery, to enable the Edit Button for each photo.
* added simple and fast Image Previews with expanded title line
* improved Image Previews now available in Chrome, Opera not only IE and FF, Safari – useful for image buyers also
* added footage gallery Edit Button and selected video clip page edit short cut
* fixed few minor ‚bugs’
Additional installation information, known problems
First – try the forums or read the comments below.
You might want to clear Your browser’s cache (just temporary cache files – Firefox / Chrome, IE try – CTRL+SHIFT+DEL )
Firstly ensure You have the Bookmarks Tab / Toolbar enabled and You -see it-!
It’s still a bookmarklet so You need to click it each time the web page is reloaded.
This version doesn’t show zoomed Image Previews on the World Map, working on it.
Some web browsers may warn You during installation of the autorun version, just click OK, source code is free to review for everyone and the simpliest way check that is to review the code for http:// or IP entries.
Somehow I can’t get the rounded corners to work in IE and OPERA. I’ll try to fix that in later.
If You use any script blockers You may want to allow scripts to work on Shutterstock site.
For more technical information go here
I think that is all, enjoy!